Busch Bucks is a rewards program for you: our awesome Busch drinker. It’s simple: Buy Busch (in certain states), Earn Points, and Get Prizes!
Our friends in California and Texas are not eligible for the Busch Bucks program but can instead create an account in Busch Sweepstakes.
If you purchase any Busch product (Busch, Busch Light, Busch Ice, or Busch NA) in certain states, you can upload that receipt onto the Busch Bucks website. Once the receipt is uploaded, your account is credited points within 48 hours based on the amount spent on Busch products!
Once you have the points, they are yours to spend on any of the great prizes on the site.
- Each receipt can only be uploaded for points once.
- Make sure your receipt is NOT faded, blurry or otherwise unreadable; otherwise we can’t give any points for it.
- Please ensure the following data points are very clearly visible within your receipt upload:
o Store Name
o Date/Time of Purchase
o Receipt Number
o Busch Product Name & Total Dollars Purchased
o Total Dollars Spent
- Before reaching out to Anheuser-Busch Customer Service with any questions on your receipt upload, please review the status of your uploads within the “Earn Points” page
- To see how many points you earned for your Busch purchases, check out “My Recent History” under your profile page
- If you’re still having trouble, Contact Us
Upon submission of your receipt, allow forty-eight (48) hours for validation and processing. After processing, your account will be updated with the proper number of points based on the participating product(s) you purchased.
Points are awarded based on the amount spent on Busch beer on each receipt, according to the rules below.
For receipts between $1 and $5, 3 points will be awarded
For receipts between $5 and $8, 15 points will be awarded
For receipts between $8 and $10, 25 points will be awarded
For receipts between $10 and $15, 30 points will be awarded
For receipts between $15 and $30, 50 points will be awarded
For receipts between $30 and $45, 100 points will be awarded
For receipts between $45 and $60, 150 points will be awarded
For receipts between $60 and $80, 200 points will be awarded
For receipts over $80, 250 points will be awarded
Please note that a maximum of 500 points can be awarded per consumer per month.
Points are awarded towards the month that is on the receipt (purchase date).
For example; if you reached max points for March and try to submit a March receipt in May then you will not get the points for May because those points will go towards to month of March.
Points are awarded based on the individual product listed on the receipt.
For example; If you have 3 Busch products that are separately listed for $11.00 then you will be given points for each one individually but if you have 3 Busch products listed as $33 then you will be given points for the $33 as a whole.
You can submit as many receipts as they would like; however, please note that a maximum of 500 points will be awarded per month.
A month is defined as beginning on the 1st of each month at 12:00 a.m. EST and ending on the last day of the month at 11:59:59 p.m.
There are a few ways to earn points without buying Busch. See more details in the Busch Bucks rules at the bottom of the page.
Although most things ship immediately, please allow up to 10 weeks for arrival to your address!
If you are having trouble with the website, uploading your receipts, and/or redeeming a prize we have some troubleshooting steps that you can go through. If you are still experiencing the issue, feel free to contact us with a detailed description of the problem so that we can better serve you. Please note that you can try all of these steps on both mobile and non-mobile devices:
- Try using a different device (computers or other non-mobile devices tend to work better)
- Use Google Chrome as your internet browser (allow pop-ups for Busch Bucks)
- Maximize your screen
- Clear browser cache and cookies, restart browser and try again
- Log in from a different internet browser
- Log in from a browser in Incognito Mode