“CATCH” KEVIN HARVICK SOCIAL CONTEST – OFFICIAL RULES
1. No Purchase Necessary. The ‘“CATCH” Kevin Harvick Social Contest” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited.
2. Sweepstakes begins at 1:00:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on May 1, 2016 and ends at the conclusion of the NASCAR race scheduled to occur on May 1, 2016 at Talladega Raceway in Talladega, Alabama (“Race”); or, when Kevin Harvick is eliminated from the Race (“Sweepstakes Period”).
Two (2) Ways to Enter: (a) Twitter: During the Sweepstakes Period, post a photo of Kevin Harvick’s No. 4 Busch “Fish Car” during the Race and post it on Twitter tagging @BuschBeer and using the hashtags #CatchKevin & #Sweeps (an “Entry”). You must be a registered user of Twitter and follow Busch in order to enter the Sweepstakes via Twitter. Twitter registration is free and can be obtained by logging on to www.twitter.com and following the online instructions to open an account. (b) Facebook: During the Sweepstakes Period, post a photo of Kevin Harvick’s No. 4 Busch “Fish Car” during the Race and post it on Facebook tagging @BuschBeer and using the hashtags #CatchKevin & #Sweeps (also an “Entry”). You must be a registered user of Facebook and follow Busch in order to enter the Sweepstakes via Facebook. Facebook registration is free and can be obtained by logging on to www.facebook.com and following the online instructions to open an account.
Limit one (1) Entry per person. All Entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. No other forms of Entry are valid. See Rule #4 for additional Entry Guidelines. Entry must comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review any Entry for violation of these Official Rules and may, at its sole discretion, reject, delete, or otherwise exclude an Entry for any reason, including without limitation, if the Entry contains any Prohibited Content (as defined in Rule #4) or any other commentary or material which Sponsor, in its sole discretion deems inappropriate.
4. ENTRY GUIDELINES & PROHIBITED CONTENT: Entries must meet the following requirements:
- Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products, or companies or communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
- Sponsor shall have full right and power to copy, publish, broadcast, display, distribute, use, edit, translate, alter, combine with other material, reuse, and adapt any or all portions of the Entry in any way and for any purpose whatsoever, at any time, now or in the future, in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the World in any manner whatsoever and for any purpose, without any notice to the individual or requiring the individual’s approval.
- Entry cannot (a) be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional, or age group, profane or pornographic, reference nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (b) promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or promote illegal use of alcohol, drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous or any particular political agenda or message; (c) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (d) contain an image of anyone under 21 years of age; (e) otherwise fail to comply with the Beer Institute Advertising and Marketing Code as made publicly available at the following online location: http://www.beerinstitute.org/assets/uploads/BI-AdCode-5-2011.pdf; (f) contain or reference trademarks, logos, or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (other than Busch), without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses, or street addresses; (g) contain copyrighted materials owned by others without permission; (h) contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission; (i) refer to or depict any names, logos, or readily recognizable features of a retailer of alcohol beverages (such as a grocery store, convenience store, restaurant, bar, or any other retail location that sells alcohol beverages); or (j) depict, and cannot itself be in, violation of any law.
- Each entrant warrants and represents that the Entry: (a) is your original work, (b) has not been previously published; (c) has not received previous awards; and (d) does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity;
- Any entrant whose Entry includes likenesses of third parties or contains elements not owned by the entrant (such as, but not limited to, depictions of persons, buildings, trademarks, or logos) must be able to provide legal releases for such use including Sponsor’s use of such Entry, in a form satisfactory to Sponsor, upon request, prior to award of prize and/or naming of entrant as a winner. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to approve or reject any such Entry.
- Any Entry that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not in accordance with the guidelines as stated herein, or on any of Sponsor’s social media assets or Websites, or is deemed to be inappropriate for publication is ineligible.
- Incomplete, illegible, deceptive or garbled Entries are not eligible.
- Any such entrant will indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor from any claims to the contrary.
All Entries are subject to Sponsor’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act policy, as follows: DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT—Anheuser-Busch is committed to respecting and protecting the legal rights of copyright owners. As such, Anheuser-Busch adheres to the following notice and take down policy, in full compliance with Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.). If you believe any of the Entries infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement (hereafter a “DMCA Takedown Notice”). To be valid, a DMCA Takedown Notice must (i) be provided to the Anheuser-Busch designated agent, (“Copyright Agent”), as set forth below, and (ii) include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Anheuser-Busch’s Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Takedown Notices is: email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For clarity, only DMCA Takedown Notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, online purchases or other communications should be directed to the applicable customer service links posted on any of Sponsor’s Websites www.busch.com. You acknowledge that in order for Anheuser-Busch to be authorized to takedown any Content, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all of the requirements of this Section.
By submitting an Entry, you agree that your Entry is gratuitous and made without restriction, that it will not place Sponsor under any obligation other than as stated in these Official Rules, that Sponsor is free to publish or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone, or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Entry, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
By participating, you acknowledge that your Entry may be posted on any of Sponsor’s social media assets or Websites, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and that such Entries are not edited by Sponsor and are the views/opinions of the individual entrant and do not reflect the views of the Sponsor in any manner. By entering, you acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry you submit.
5. Anheuser-Busch, LLC (“Sponsor”) and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered entries, telephone calls, text messages or email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Website’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to participant's or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and randomly select the winner from valid entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. Text message entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the registered owner of the wireless number used to enter. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Anheuser-Busch, LLC and will not be returned.
6. Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about May 5, 2016 from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
7. All prize will be awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified via direct messaging on Twitter or Facebook and will be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet, land line, or wireless service which may result in potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Winner may be required to complete, sign, and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release within three (3) days of prize acceptance. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Any alternate winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner.
8. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and employees and the immediate families of their wholesale distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and retail licensees are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are the responsibility of the individual winners.
9. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Anheuser-Busch, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees and the immediate families of wholesale distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and retail licensees are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prizes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winners.
10. Prizes (5): Each winner will receive one (1) Busch die-cast car. Approximate Retail Value: $69.99. If winner cannot accept prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Total ARV of all prizes: $349.95. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
11. Acceptance of prize offered constitutes permission to use winner’s name, voice, biographical information and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
12. For the names of the winners, hand-print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: “CATCH” Kevin Harvick Social Contest Winner’s List Request, c/o Allison Finazzo, Anheuser-Busch CSO, 125 W 24th Street, New York, NY 10011, for receipt by July 1, 2016.
© 2016 Anheuser-Busch, Busch Beer® St. Louis, MO